Updated May , 2018
No Children Under 13
This Website is not directed at or intended for use by children under 13 years old. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 13 through this Website. You may be required to create an account to use certain features of our Website, which will require you to provide your date of birth. Please review our Terms for additional information.
Users Outside the U.S.
This Website is not directed at or intended for users outside the U.S. Please be advised that if you are located in the European Union or another region with laws related to data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, your personal data submitted through this Website and transferred to the U.S. may not have the same legal data protection as in your jurisdiction. Please review our Terms for additional information.
Data We Collect and How We Use It
With your prior express written consent, we may also send advertising text messages using an autodialer to your mobile number. Subscribing to text messages is not a condition of purchasing any property, goods or services.
Please see our Terms for additional information.
Cookies, Beacons and Tracking
This Website contains links to other websites, and these third-party websites may set cookies or other tracking tools on your device. We are not responsible for the cookie or tracking practices of other websites.
- Cookies are also used to facilitate data matching as described below.
This Website uses data matching technology. Email addresses voluntarily submitted through our Website are matched with cookie data and interactions on our Website data so we may target or retarget content, advertising and promotions to our users.
California Do-Not-Track Disclosure
This Website does not respond to "Do Not Track Signals." [ ]
How We Share Data
We will not share your personal data except in the following limited circumstances:
- We may collect, report, and share personal data with third parties that perform services on our behalf, for example, technical, marketing and content service providers. We may also share your personal data with third-party providers of cloud, web and/or server hosting services. We do not authorize these third parties to use your personal data except as necessary to provide services to us or for purposes authorized by us.
- Our website uses third-party service providers for the following purposes: (1) to conduct financial transactions on our Website, (2) to create and manage our email lists to fulfill newsletters, alerts, clubs and other purposes, (3) to conduct our online job application intake process, (4) to handle your comments and questions submitted on our Website, (5) to deliver advertisements and promotions, including behavioral pop-ups, (6) to analyze navigation and site usage patterns, (7) for data matching and behavioral marketing, (8) for contests and promotions and (9) to store and process data. These third-party service providers may collect financial and other personal data from you as authorized by us. We do not collect or store your financial data. Our service providers may provide data collected by them through this Website to us, such as reports of email addresses and personal data they collect, store and/or process for us, which we may use for marketing purposes. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these service providers or of other websites. By using our Website, you consent to the processing and handling of your personal data by our service providers in the manner and for the purposes described here and in their respective privacy policies. We do not authorize our third-party service providers to use your personal data except as necessary to provide services to us or for purposes authorized by us.
- Additionally, we may disclose your personal data (1) to comply with a law, regulation, or other governmental request, for example, to comply with subpoenas, court orders, legal process, or requests by law enforcement or governmental entities; (2) to investigate or defend against third-party claims against us; (3) to detect, prevent, or investigate fraud or other illegal activity or to enforce our Term s; (4) to repair or resolve technical issues in the operation of this Website; (5) to respond to a request by you to disclose the information, including your requests to allow access to your account and personal data by third-parties designated by you; (6) with your knowledge and consent; and (7) to address emergencies or acts of god. We may share your personal data as an asset of the business in the event of a sale, merger, or other business combination or transfer involving us, our parent or subsidiary entities.
Links to Third Party Sites
Security of Personal Data
We take the security of your personal data seriously. We implement commercially reasonable technical, physical, and administrative security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, alteration, and destruction of personal data collected through this Website. However, we cannot and do not guarantee that your personal data will never be accessed by an unauthorized party or otherwise breached.
Retention of Personal Data
We will retain your personal data for as long as we deem reasonably necessary or desirable, unless a different retention period is required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. We reserve the right to delete or destroy any data collected, including personal data, at any time.
Access to Your Personal Data and How to Contact Us
You may choose to stop receiving our communications, alerts, or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may update or change our privacy practices and this policy from time to time. If we update the policy, we will publish an announcement on our Website. The date at the top of this policy reflects the date of the most recent update.
- SportsZone Football Friday 2018: Week 9
- University of Missouri dedicates halls to African-American leaders
- Crowds head to Columbia for Mizzou homecoming
- McCaskill talks health care, Project Veritas in campaign stop
- City adds fencing around crumbling wall awaiting report from engineer
- Charging devices overnight can be a fire hazard
- Annexation request sparks urban sprawl debate